Spineless Magpies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JAG HETER JJZK/KAKKAMATO

2 posters

Go down

JAG HETER JJZK/KAKKAMATO Empty JAG HETER JJZK/KAKKAMATO

Post  jjzk Mon 14 Nov 2011, 06:00

im nolife. ): i am in ts or server almost all the time that im home, but my computer sucks, so i hate playing. i have no hobbies, just having fun with friend somewhere. in weekends im not much playing, or maybe in sundays, because thats the only day im home.. D: im swearing much, and i smoke. no can do mate. AND IM UNDER-AGE IN THIS CLAN. im just a 15 year old kid ): but only 2months and im sweet sexy sixteen!!! and im studying in "PERUSKOULU", last year. like u can see, im not good at school because i am not good to speak english and i dont know word "kielioppi", that sucks. i started playing et about 5 years ago, but i had about 1,5 year brake, but now ive been played 1 year again! if u like to know, my ex- clans are sfc, and ofc eXc. i can play etpro, but im (s)low----- i have no brains and no aim, and im only etplayer who doesnt have cheats on his computer. and my fps is under 20!!! thats the reason why i suck so much. and i am really good to (keksimään tekösyitä)

cya!

jjzk

Back to top Go down

JAG HETER JJZK/KAKKAMATO Empty Re: JAG HETER JJZK/KAKKAMATO

Post  Henkka Mon 21 Nov 2011, 00:45

Peruskoulu = Grade school Wink

Keksimään tek(ö)syitä = Making excuses.

Nice introduce Smile I didn't remember that you are 16 in 2 months, nice =)))
Henkka
Henkka

http://spineless.foorumi.biz

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum