Spineless Magpies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Renttu the pussymagnet

3 posters

Go down

Renttu the pussymagnet Empty Renttu the pussymagnet

Post  Renttu Fri 18 Nov 2011, 23:34

Heya all, just had to write an introduce because i have a terrible hangover and i really am really damn bored, so here we go njoy.

My name is renttu like you know... Still i've had so god damn many names i don't really even remember anymore, possible some of you may know me from names madmax, medic, toxic, bloodrainer, gangster etc. Well anyways who the hell even cares? Smile

Well i started to play this weirdass and annoying game (still playin it tough) about 7 years ago and that was actually an accident... I had no idea about how to play it with other players on it so i always pressed "host game" and played alone, then i got pretty bored to it and accidently pressed "play online" and got into the game... Pretty unusual, but that was my start and so on.

About myself... Well im a nicegoing guy, relaxing and very humorous, though sometimes get pretty pissed off easily, but that's just me... But yeah, really outgoing guy, if you know'd me in real life, you might be suprised.

Ookai, but i think this is enough for now, you can find me from TS prettymuch everyday or from our server and here is my xfire if you got some questions or want to talk or anything: absolute2

Renttu

Back to top Go down

Renttu the pussymagnet Empty Re: Renttu the pussymagnet

Post  Henkka Mon 21 Nov 2011, 00:42

Now this is good introduce, thx Renttu. I knew you could speak english if you wanted to Smile
Henkka
Henkka

http://spineless.foorumi.biz

Back to top Go down

Post  cmpunk Mon 05 Dec 2011, 08:18

EEEeeeh i hate the saxon(sexy) Boys >.< !!!
I Dont like Love only havin passion and descipline
cmpunk
cmpunk

http://www.newgrounds.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum