Spineless Magpies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My story for you

5 posters

Go down

My story for you Empty My story for you

Post  mAlmi. Sat 24 Dec 2011, 15:55

Hi there everyone! I'm not sure am I allowed to post at this section, because I was thinking, is this "introduce yourself"-section for members of SPI only. But anyways.

I'm mAlmi and am also known as Cowboy. I'm 15 years old at the moment and have played ET for years (about 3-5yrs.). I was looking for a nice PC game long time ago and found ET, what a great game I thought and am still thinking. Started playing in a server called "Kansa taisteli" and met first Finnish ET-player (memories). After that - about half year - I found a (Finnish?) Etpro-server called Wolftigy. Played there casually, but kept force on "Kansa taisteli"-server.

After a couple of years, server died, if I remember correctly. Started playing in TWC, wherein I got banned several times for "cheating". Contiuned playing in Lost Legion and played there about a year. Then I got bored and started playing in sFc and eXc-clan servers. Played in both servers about two years and met new Finnish ET-players. I've been banned from both servers couple of times, but admin(s) has/have always unbanned me.

Last spring I stopped playing either in sFc or eXc and started ETpro again. Played ETpro in Element, Nbs and SLAC-servers. And even scrimed several times. In July, I stopped playing ET trying to force on school. Autumn at school went well and now about week or two ago, I started playing ET again. Now I'm trying to get into ET and learning new things about nowadays ET; TZAC etc.

That was my story. Sorry about my bad grammar. Smile

mAlmi.

Back to top Go down

My story for you Empty Re: My story for you

Post  Henkka Sun 25 Dec 2011, 01:49

Ofcourse you are allowed to write in here Smile

Thx for the introduction! We also play wars often, more often than public tbh, which is nice but kinda sad because our public server is very inactive :/ Need more players there.
Henkka
Henkka

http://spineless.foorumi.biz

Back to top Go down

Post  cmpunk Sun 25 Dec 2011, 07:42

Very Inactive ?
Eeeh ME,HENKKAA,DEVY
Are da 3 guys ACTIVE IN dis Clan Man
cmpunk
cmpunk

http://www.newgrounds.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mAlmi. Sun 25 Dec 2011, 08:03

Yeah, your public server is kinda... Empty. I've spent about some time of this day raping bots in your server. That time, I saw one player and he played there about 15-30 mins and then left. Please come to play. People will never come, if they notice that there is no real players in that server.

I can do one thing and it's afking in your server and sometimes coming to look, if there would be someone and then playing.

mAlmi.

Back to top Go down

Post  Henkka Sun 25 Dec 2011, 12:52

It's Christmas time and people are spending hols with their respective families. Perhaps after New Year activity might rise again. But thanks for afking there.

And would you happen to be the same Cowboy who played in eXc as RiP Cowboy?
Henkka
Henkka

http://spineless.foorumi.biz

Back to top Go down

Post  mAlmi. Sun 25 Dec 2011, 12:59

Yap, I really hope that your public server will be more activated. And no problem for afking/playing.
Today the highest amount of real players in your public server was 3, if I'm correct. I was playing with deny and punk. With deny I had also some nice conversation. Smile

Yep, I'm exactly that RIPCowboy.

mAlmi.

Back to top Go down

Post  devY Sun 25 Dec 2011, 13:05

devY you dork not deny >_<
devY
devY

Back to top Go down

Post  mAlmi. Sun 25 Dec 2011, 13:54

Should I change it? Theheheh... No I shouldn't. ^^

mAlmi.

Back to top Go down

Post  Steeli Mon 26 Dec 2011, 09:01

CM Punk ur not allowed to say anything about activity coz i havent EVER seen u in our server or Ts and now ur calling ur self like 3only active members.So i seriosly think u have no rights to be saying that.,prove me wrong if u can!
Steeli
Steeli

Back to top Go down

Post  cmpunk Tue 27 Dec 2011, 10:40

As what i said i have EXAMS and cannot be active,
after the exams i will bet u and im sure javascript:emoticonp('Twisted Evil')
cmpunk
cmpunk

http://www.newgrounds.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum